We offer an interesting job in a professional team, an opportunity to work on your own projects, a competitive salary, an extensive employee benefits package, and an opportunity to change the world for the better.
The successful candidate will:
– have at least 3 years experience preparing cases for the European Court of Human Rights;
– have deep knowledge of UN Bodies and experience communicating with them;
– have experience in preparing analytical reports on human right violations and investigations into human rights violations;
– take initiative and display dedication and commitment to human rights protection;
– be ready for business trips;
– have fluency in English.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention in the subject line the position «international law expert».