– checks based on 153 complaints from citizens about applying tortures and brutal treatment are performed;
– 12 criminal cases are opened regarding the crimes related to human rights violations;
– 6 criminal cases regarding the crimes related to human rights violations are sent to court;
– 7 law-enforcement officers and 1 medic are convicted for crimes related to human rights violations;
– over 20 million rubles’ worth of compensations to the victims of the state representatives’ unlawful actions is awarded;
– positive rulings are passed regarding 7 complaints, submitted to the European Court of Human Rights;
– 46 rulings of the Investigative Committee are declared illegal and quashed;
– 49 victims of tortures and their relatives have passed medical rehabilitation and treatment for total sum of 3 million rubles.