Thanks to our members, during the reporting period:
– a check was conducted with regard to 230 applications of citizens concerning applying torture and brutal treatment against them;
– 8 criminal cases were opened with regard to the crimes related to human rights violations;
– 6 criminal cases related to human rights violations were submitted to court;
– 5 law-enforcement officers were convicted for crimes related to human rights violations;
– 24 applications were submitted to the European Court of Human Rights;
– 11 applications were won at the European Court of Human Rights;
– over twenty-three million rubles of compensations was awarded to the victims of illegal actions of state representatives;
– 119 resolutions of the Investigative Committee were declared illegal and quashed;
– 60 torture victims and their relatives underwent medical rehabilitation and treatment for total amount of over two and a half million rubles.
Thanks to non-indifferent citizens of Russia, for the reporting period: – charity foundation of the “Committee Against Torture” collected over three and a half million rubles for victims of official crimes.